WHAT WE DO
VENUES & FRIENDS
We'd love to hear from you.
401 Sabine, Suite B, Austin, TX 78701
Pink Avocado is looking for these qualities in an employee:
- Has a passion for food
- Has an incredibly positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Is able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Has restaurant/ retail experience
- Has great customer service
- Is outgoing personality and self-motivated
- Has a current Texas Food Handlers Certificate
- Has a current TABC Certification (for all bartenders)
Position Applying For (check all that apply)
Front of the House (Server)
Were you referred by a Pink Avocado employee? If so, what is his/her name(s)?
What are your top 5 skills that would make you an asset to Pink Avocado?
What about your character makes you a good candidate for Pink Avocado?
How do you handle complaints about the food that you have prepared/had to serve or your service?
Are you available AT LEAST two (2) Saturdays out of every month?
Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
Add your resume
Add your Cover Letter
Add your Texas Food Handlers Certificate
Add your TABC Certification
Should be Empty:
© Pink Avocado - All Rights Reserved
Pink Avocado Catering401 Sabine St, Ste BAustin, TX 78701
Back to Home
p. 512.656.4348f. 512.597.4229
Friend us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Site designed by